Do you have an enthusiasm for nature and gardens that you'd like to share with others? Are you looking for a fun and exciting learning opportunity? Prefer quiet and solitude? Embrace the little details? Love plants and the environment?
If so, you could become a Tour Guide or a Master Gardener.
If you think you'd like to volunteer at the Gardens, you should know that:
Download the volunteer brochure and application form.
- Our volunteers range in age from 18 to 70+.
- Volunteer opportunities are available year-round, both weekdays and weekends, in a variety of areas.
- You can help out once a week to once a month.
- You don't need to have a green thumb or a plant science background.
- You’ll have fun.
- We are flexible and will ensure volunteering will fit around your other commitments and interests